How to Start a Rosati’s Pizza Franchise in 2022
With five generations of experience, Rosati’s Pizza knows its way around the kitchen, as well as the pizza franchising industry. Because pizza brings people together, that’s why brand is all for — the social bonds formed when we eat with one another.
When franchisees invest and buy into the Rosati’s Pizza franchise, they’re investing in family, the chance to build something better, and most importantly, they’re investing in themselves. Rosati’s knows what it’s like to invest a family’s future in something worthwhile, and the brand doesn’t take that investment lightly. Rosati’s built its successful franchise opportunity on common sense and doing the right things. It’s always a smart investment.
Rosati’s Pizza is a high-margin, high-potential business opportunity. Franchise owners provide the work ethic, Rosati’s provides award-winning pizza and world-class resources. Rosati’s core menu is simple. Customers love the high-quality chicago style pizza they have come to enjoy in Chicago. The same goes for the delicious pizza the brand offers at all its locations.
Do you need more convincing that Rosati’s Pizza franchise is worth your time? These are just a few of Rosati’s value propositions that each franchise owner can benefit from.
- Since 1964, the franchise has grown from a single carryout and delivery pizzeria in Mount Prospect, IL into a national franchise system now offering a sports pub concept — that’s over 50 years of experience.
- Rosati’s has a proven system in place to help franchisees succeed as small business owners, including two-to-four weeks of onsite operations and marketing training.
- Vendor relationships are established.
- Resources for financing options are available.
- Rosati’s provides ongoing support to all of its franchise owners.
- Rosati’s has been ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list for the past decade, earning the 163rd overall spot in 2022. The company is also inducted into the Pizza Hall of Fame.
- Rosati’s is part of the International Franchise Association (IFA), Small Business Association (SBA), the National Restaurant Association (NRA), The Pizza Industry Council, the Social Council for NRA and VetFran.
- Rosati’s offers 25% off the initial franchise fee for veterans.
- Rosati’s branded products are created from family recipes that have been handed down through five generations. Rosati’s means quality, with recipes that include nearly 100 proprietary ingredients.
- Rosati’s knows loyalty. A brand that starts a business in its kitchen, nurtures it into an international franchise, is execution with drive. This is just like the employee who climbs up from delivery driver to owner. That’s passion. Over 55 years down the road and it’s still run by members of the original Rosati family — that’s dependability.
Related: Nine Notable Pizza Entrepreneurs
How much does a Rosati’s Pizza franchise cost?
Initial franchise fee: $30,000.
Initial investment: $142,200 to $1,244,000.
Net worth requirement: $250,000.
Cash requirement: $80,000.
Veteran incentives: 25% off the franchise fee.
Royalty fee: 5%.
Ad royalty fee: $350/mo.
Term of agreement: 20 years.
Rosati’s Pizza does not offer in-house financing, however, the brand does maintain relationships with several third-party funding sources which offer financing to cover the franchise fee, startup costs, equipment, inventory, accounts receivable and payroll.
Just like pizza, the ingredients for a successful business partnership have to be just right. 50 years of experience has given the brand a pretty good idea for that recipe. Rosati’s Pizza is looking for highly qualified individuals to become franchisees. Rosati’s evaluation process considers prior business, sales, marketing, or management experience. Personal financial qualifications, motivation, and a track record for success are all important. This franchisor is looking to find independent, tenacious individuals with a passion about food, especially pizza.
Why you should consider partnering with Rosati’s Pizza franchising
Not sure what kind of business opportunity to own and operate? Rosati’s franchise owners have many options, much like different pizza toppings. Franchisees have the option to open a restaurant, take-out or delivery location. When franchisees join the Rosati’s Pizza franchise family, they quickly learn that the brand has a reputation for using quality ingredients and providing unparalleled service.
The retail pizza market has grown to an incredible $40 billion industry, accounting for nearly 10% of the total food service sales in the United States today. Multiple surveys indicate that 90% of the American population enjoys eating pizza. Why? Pizza is convenient, fresh, affordable, and delicious.
Statistics reveal that consumers want fresh ingredients, delicious toppings, flavorful cheese, rich wholesome sauce and a crust with great taste and texture. Rosati’s is the place to go if you want a home-cooked meal. Giving people what they want is the primary reason that there are more than 175 Rosati’s locations throughout the country.
Interested in owning your own franchise location? Franchisees at Rosati’s Pizza are like family. Rosati’s is committed every day to providing the best possible service for its customers. Request more information about franchising with Rosati’s Pizza by filling out this form and begin the discovery process for your very own franchise operation.